Saturday, April 11

Working Hard for YouthTopia Event!

Been working up some new concepts for my craftline. A whole NEW LOOK! and I've finally found my style... Which is abit of everything, hence the name "schizoCRAFTSgurl" cause i just caan't get enough and i do always find myself jumping from one craft to another!!

Took me a long time to design my logo though... i thought of a banner with a buch of art tools and supplies sprouting from the centre...but it looked too complicated. Then i thought of maybe an octopus with some craft in each tentacle...but it wasnt easy either...I think that might just turn into a self portrait, oil on canvas! LOLS!

So, finally, the cute lil' chameleon! Always changing too, and green... the eco-friendly colour. So, here's the namecard:
So, I'm all geared up or rather 'gearing-up' for the event to show off my new creations, and also the new outlook! This time round, the overall idea of my shop will be to appreciate handmade crafts, and in doing so, i hope to encourage people to support Handmade Artists.

When we buy handmade, we are not only purchasing an item, but also a part of the creator's soul. Almost every item will have a story of its own, with alot of heart and feeling put into it.

Buying handmade is also a revolution against the common and over-reproduced items around us. These days, almost every thing comes from a coveyor belt. Where's the art in life? So, support handmade, be original, free your mind - get creative, recycle, repurpose, and personalise!!! After all, we ARE, each n every one of us, OOAK!

So, enough said here, hope to see you there! The lovebugs will be there too (they can't wait to go on their first field trip, and go infect someone with luuuuurrrvvvvee......)

P/S oooh., i forgot to mention FREEBIES for every RM10 purchase of items from my stall!
BE WARNED!!!!! They're CUTE!