Saturday, January 17

Spread the LOve!

Hmmm...finally, my own blog to share abit about my incurable love for all things handmade. I'm really happy today because I've finally finished making my very first brood of 'love-bugs'. Haha, they were actually inspired by the Jonas Brother's Lovebug song. One day I was thinking about the song since it wouldnt stop repeating itself in my head... ^_^ to the point of slight irritation. Then I started to think,..if there really was a 'love-bug' germ, what would it look like? The next moment i was scrawling sketches on my drawing pad and came up with a few 'bugs' of some kind.

Finally i took my pick and here it is now :-)
I actually struggled abit figuring out how i should make the round body. I didn't want it to look flat. I wanted it to be plump and round like a ball. Took some pains experimenting with a small tiny version.
Its pretty sweet when i think about it. If only there really was a love-germ. The kind you spread around when you sneeze, then love would be contagious!
Nice thought huh? I know a few people that I would definitely want to infect! So,...spread the love! Get your own love bug at my shop at Etsy or infect that 'someone' with some lovin' lovebugs ^_^

8 comments:

  1. youre new here like i am right? ^^
    lets be friends! ^^ i have a love for all things handmade too! thats what got me in to being a manga artist ^^ and did you know that i put "spreadthelove" in all my manga's? haha nature says so ^^ XD sorry for this incredibly long comment but, i think its nice to have a friend you dont know in real life :D so yes thats it XD
    yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) its really fun to know that someone else out there loves craft too! And a manga artisite! I am honored ^_^ What do you draw? what is the story about? Of course we'll be friends, oh and its such a coincidence 'spreadthelove' ! => take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i draw alot of things, im actually making one now i nmy blog hehe, and there's definitely nothing honorable about me! haha, im just new at this manga stuff ^^ btw, if youre gonna reply to this can you say it in the cbox in my blog coz i didnt know you replied when you did ^^; gomena. er.. does this mean youre an anime fan? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks! I really like the lovebugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! So cute! Fellow ACE... Talina

    ReplyDelete